1. What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?The Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte is delish! Although I haven't managed to get my hands on one yet this year...
2. Accessories- what do you opt for: scarf, boots, gloves?Scarves are a must for me during the colder months! I love big thick knitted woolly scarves to wrap up warm!
3. Music- what's your favourite music to listen to in the Autumn?I don't really change my music during the autumn months, but obviously as we get closer to Christmas it's only natural to listen to a few Christmas jingles ;)
4. Perfume- what's your favourite scent for this time of year?The Liz Earle Botanical Essence No 15 is gorgeous for this time of year, it contains fresh and spicy, oriental notes including the likes of pink pepper and cinnamon. The perfect Fragrance for Autumn!
5. Candles- what scents will you be burning this season?I tend to stick with the same candles and fragrances all year round, as I'm not too keen on the spicy candles at this time of year. But I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some of the new Yankee Candle Christmas Collection - Sugared Apple and Christmas Cookie are definitely on the wishlist!
6. What do you love most about Autumn?Sitting with a nice hot drink in front of the warm fire and watching some films, also I like to bake cakes etc, and some pastries - including Mince Pies and Apple Pies, mmmm! This is made even better this year because we've just got our first home together and with our own space instead of being in our parents houses!
7. Favourite makeup look?Brown smokey eyes, and berry lips for sure!
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?I don't really think theres anything I'm looking forward to as such, as most of the big events in Autumn have already passed (Halloween and Bonfire Night etc).
I tag - anyone who would like to join in with this tag! Although I'm sure a lot of you have already posted it! :