Dazzling Mirror Glitter Nail Foil #3 - $2.99 LINK
I was recently contacted by Born Pretty Store and asked if I would like to choose something to review on my blog. Now you all know by now just how much I love everything to do with nails and nail design. I was amazed by the amount of nail art, nail effects, nail varnish, nail tools, nail decorations etc they have to offer. Some of the items I'd never seen or heard of before, like this mirror/dazzle foil nail sticker.
I chose colour #3 which is a pretty metallic light pink. At first I wasn't sure if I'd like the effect much, however I think it looks fabulous just used on one "accent" nail to compliment your other nail varnish. I paired it up with Essie's "We're In It Together" nail polish and they work so well together, don't you think??
The foil sticker came in a small plastic pot, which makes for easy storage, all you have to do is:
1. Unravel a piece of foil large enough to cover your nail and cut off.
2. Apply a layer of nail polish(colour of your choice),wait for it to dry completely.
3. Apply second coat, wait for it to become almost dry, so you can leave a gentle fingerprint.
4. Press the foil shiny side up, onto the nail and rub over using your finger or hoof stick.
5. Remove the foil and the pattern will be on your nail.
6. If a piece is not covered, apply coat of polish to that part and repeat from step 4.
7. Once you're happy, and nails are completely dry, apply top coat to protect the foil!
So simple, yet such a brilliant effect! And there are loads of colours to choose from so you can create so many designs, even mix up a few colours on each nail!
Each pot of foil costs only $2.99 (converts to around £1.96) & shipping is free worldwide!
You can use the discount code in my sidebar to get 10% off your order too :)